Peiman Sadrabadi is a senior Engineer at Siemens Energy in Orlando since 2009. His work focuses on manufacturing of gas turbine components (blades and vanes). He supports investment casting, machining, and joining of superalloys. Peiman has been ASM Central Florida Chapter Chair from 2017 to 2021.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- M.S. in Materials Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology
- B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering, University of Tehran
- Eisenlohr, P. Sadrabadi, and W. Blum. Quantifying the distributions of dislocation spacing and cell size from etch pit positions. J. Mater. Sci., 2008;43(8):2700-2707.
- Sadrabadi, P. Eisenlohr, G. Wehrhan, J. Stäblein, L. Parthier, and W. Blum. Evolution of dislocation structure and deformation resistance in creep exemplified on single crystals of CaF2. Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 2009;510-511:46-50.
- Sadrabadi, K. Durst, M. Göken, and W. Blum. Quantification of dislocation structures by atomic force microscopy of dislocation etch pits. Phil. Mag. Letters, 2009;89(6):391-398.
- Sadrabadi, K. Durst, and M. Göken. Study on the indentation size effect in CaF2: Dislocation structure and hardness. Acta. Mat., 2009;57(4):1281-1289.